RT is the Supplier of the DCP to the South African Market
DCP (Dynamic Cone Penetrometer)
Specifications: The Hammer is 8 kilograms Fall distance is 575 mm and the tip/cone is 60°
- The Dynamic Cone Penetrometer is very useful for the Testing of ‘Soil Compaction’ and Testing of the ‘Soils Strength Attributes’ determining penetrability.
- The test is used on-site to determine the soils density.
- The DCP finds its application in Geo-technical Investigations to obtain information on the physical properties of soil and rock around a site.
- The Test is used to Measure the Resistivity of Soils and can also be used for Backfill Materials required for underground transmission lines, such as oil and gas pipelines.
- The ‘On site’ DCP is an In-Situ Tester to determine the CBR of the soil and acts as a yardstick for the Cell-Tower site preparation as well as for trenching and laying of Fibre-Optical cables.
(DCP-Setup comes complete with a carry bag)